D. J. Maltese is always seeking qualified candidates for both their residential and commercial/industrial divisions.
Although there are currently no openings, the following positions are from time to time available to the right candidate:
- Project Manager
- Architectural Designer
- CAD Operator
If you are interested in employment with D.J. Maltese please forward your resume and a letter stating your qualifications and the desired position to:
or mail to
Dominic J. Maltese
D.J. Maltese Construction Corporation
412 N. Main Street
Plymouth, Michigan 48170
D.J. Maltese has a long-standing record of nondiscrimination in employment and opportunity because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex or age. The President has issued the following policy stating the Company’s views in this matter:
- Strictly follow personnel procedures that will ensure equal opportunity for all people without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran or draft status;
- Comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). D.J. Maltese will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person’s physical or mental disability;
- Make reasonable accommodations wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made do not require significant difficulty or expense;
- Achieve understanding and acceptance of D.J. Maltese’s policy on Equal Employment Opportunity by all employees and by the communities in which the company operates;
- Thoroughly investigate instances of alleged discrimination and take corrective action if warranted;
- Be continually alert to identify and correct any practices by individuals that are at variance with the intent of the Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
D.J. Maltese reaffirms this policy and requires all personnel to effectively pursue the policy as stated.
Management is primarily responsible for seeing that D.J. Maltese’s equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, but all employees are responsible for assuring that they comply with these policies. Employees who believe this policy has been violated should bring the matter to the attention of their supervisor. Employees who believe that the supervisor has not or cannot adequately address the problem shall advise the President in writing, not more than seven (7) days after the event in question.
Any employee, after the event in question, including managers and supervisors, involved in discriminatory practices will be subject to discharge.